We’re almost through with remodeling your entire house. So, as a part of your beautiful house, your basement deserves a retouch as well. Yes! One of the most neglected parts of our houses is our basements. But Aldrich Home Solutions makes sure your basement does not feel left out in comparison with the rest of your house. We have some good plans for clients to browse that will completely makeover your basement and give it a finished basement NJ look.
What is a finished basement?
Most clients aren’t inherently aware of the concept of a finished basement. Well, an unfinished basement is like an artist’s canvas, full of vast possibilities. A finished basement in New Jersey is one that is generally similar and complete in comparison to the upstairs living quarters.
A finished basement is usually furnished with electricity, heat, proper finished basement flooring, and is easily accessible through finished basement stairs.
A finished basement not only complements your house, but it also adds value to your house in terms of real estate property. And though they are most commonly ignored, or serve as a secondary storage unit, it is easy to forget about the endless ways your basement can serve to add some additional charm to your house. Aldrich Home Solutions provides you with detailed plans and complete layouts to inspire you to opt for a basement remodeling.
Here are a few finished basement ideas you can indulge in for the basement your house needs:
- Basement family rooms with attached bar – Wet bar with ample space and plenty cozy armchairs to host those adult parties
- Contemporary den with fireplace – If you want to recreate a regal atmosphere to chill during those winter months
- State of art wine cellar – If you’re a wine lover with a wish to brew your own drink, this is a perfect set up for you
- Modern media room or home theater – enjoy those family movie nights with a widescreen projector and surround sound system
- A retro wet bar – perfect for chilling with your friends or enjoying a quiet evening with your loved one
- Antique living space – decorate with antics and a grunge theme and you’re all set
- State of art gym and fitness center – if you’re into fitness and bodybuilding, this might be the best spot for you to be
- Entertainment/recreational zone with game room – enjoy a game of pool with your friends
- Kids playroom – watch your children at their natural element or join them to bring out the child in you
- Multiple storage facilities – provided with state of art storage elements so you never lose a thing
- Cozy family room with guestroom – for coaxing the relatives and friends who stay far away spend a night with you.
Apart from these, our finished basement contractors at Aldrich Home Solutions would be glad to help you into remodeling custom finished basements; our consultants always prioritize your preferences. So hand us your finished basement projects and relax, your finished basement before and after the project will surprise you.
Finished basement process
Don’t worry; our finished basement process is not very complicated. A few steps, and voila!
- Choose your design – it should be easy by now, after all those ideas we provided. You can consult our team for more details
- Receiving necessary building permits – Obtaining permits is not too difficult either, you can sit back and relax and our general contractor will take care of it for you. We can start remodeling your finished basement as soon as the permits are approved
- Pending prep phase – Underground basements can be tacky at times, so our consultants prefer waterproofing your basements before starting work. It also adds durability to your basement.
- Construction of walls, flooring, and plumbing is nothing new for us, once done; we can get the electrical works done. All that is left is painting the walls and ceiling
- Now that the construction of your finished basement is done, we can start putting in the appliances and decorations according to your preferences, a few finishing touches, and your finished basement is ready for use!
Finished basement cost
A finished basement costs depending on how you wish to decorate it, and the type of appliances you put in. Aldrich Home Solutions strives to keep things as cost-effective and optimized as possible, so you can leave everything on us and enjoy the relaxing atmosphere of your home.
Providing the best residential & commercial remodeling and renovation services in New Jersey
Monday 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Tuesday 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Wednesday 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Thursday 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Friday 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Saturday 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM